Thursday, June 24, 2010

Recent Purchases

If I like a manga, I am going to buy it. I believe that it is only right to give my money to the manga artists who entertain me. The art and stories are amazing. It's going to take me a while, but I'm gradually starting up a collection. I've had Trigun for a while. I buy Yotsuba&! as it is released. I bought 20 volumes of Skip Beat! at once and I will be adding volumes as they are released. The boxed set of Death Note is on it's way from Amazon.com right now.

Yesterday was my birthday, so I thought I'd treat myself to some manga. ^_^ I had a $30 gift certificate from my sister to Barnes & Noble, so I bought the Azumanga Daioh Omnibus and the first fvei volumes of Hana Kimi. I had such a hard time deciding what to buy!! I wish they had Ouran High School Host Club, but Hana Kimi was a good second option. I was seriously like a kid in a candy shop. I was debating which series to buy up until the last minute that the store was open.

It'll take a while, but I'm going to have an impressive manga collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment