Thursday, June 10, 2010

Faster Than A Kiss

I looked up LaLa magazine in Wikipedia to see what titles they are serializing since they publish Kaichou wa Maid-sama. Faster Than a Kiss is one of the titles that I thought looked interesting.

It's about a 16-year old girl, Kaji Fumino, who is taking care of her 4-year old brother after their parents died. None of their relatives are willing to take them in, so she is going to quit school to get a job. Her 24-year-old English teacher, Oijiro Kazuma, finds out and tries to convince not to. She basically says, "So what are you going to do about it? Marry me and support us?". He says "Fine! I will!" and so they get married. So the whole thing is about how a student and teacher who married on a whim can keep their relationship a secret and how they gradually become closer to one another.

It's rather predictable, but I find it cute and amusing. I'll continue to follow this one. (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment