Sunday, August 15, 2010

Uraboku - Episode 19

The episode was basically backstory on one of the Zweilt partnerships: Hourai and Furuori. Something I did get out of it is that Zweilt guardians' relationships with their partners is more of a marriage-type thing. There are a couple of guy/guy partnerships. I was kind of shocked at that revelation for a bit. Then I noticed that one of the genre labels on wikipedia for the series is shonen-ai. Now it all makes sense. I should have guessed that since Luka and Yuki are a pair, even though Yuki was born as a male for this life. I can't help but keep watching, though. There's the circle of angst, more bishies than you can shake a stick at, cool fight scenes, and lots of mysteries that need to be cleared up. Oh yeah. And Luka. Yup. Luka.

No comments:

Post a Comment