Monday, May 31, 2010

Working!! - Anime

FFFpeeps is a fansub group who release Kaichou wa Maid-sama around a day after it airs in Japan. I was watching it streaming, but I found their website so I could download the files instead. You get higher quality video that way.

One of their other projects is Working!! (The exclamation points are part of the title.) I thought it looked cute, so I downloaded the first episode. I think I'm going to like it :)

Bland summary from ANN: "Set in a family restaurant in Hokkaido, the northern prefecture of Japan, 16 year old high school student Takanashi Souta works part-time along with his strange co-workers: Taneshima Popura, a high school girl who's a year older than Souta who's easily mistaken for a elementary/middle schooler, and Shirafuji Kyoko the 28-year old store manager who doesn't bother to do any work at all."

It's actually quite amusing so far. I'm looking forward to it.

Edit: Just finished episode 8, the most recent release. It's very funny! The blonde cook reminds me of a certain chef in One Piece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment