Thursday, May 13, 2010

Obsession and Irritation

Ok, so I don't really know what's been up with me, but I'm really stuck on Skip Beat lately. I just finished my third time through the series and now I'm going for my fourth. But this time I'd like to write summaries of the chapters or something. More than just reading.

I'm really irritated that chapter 49 of Kaicho wa Maid-sama hasn't been scanlated yet. It's been a month and 8 days. At this rate, the anime will catch up to the scans! If I could get someone to do the translations, I'd do the rest myself. Of course, I shouldn't complain since I'm just a moocher anyway. Pfft.

Hm .. I just realized something. Mothers blog about their kids. Narcissists blog about themselves. I blog about anime. What does that say about me? Wait. Don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment